Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the average wednesday

6:00 a.m. my alarm went off
6:15 a.m headed to Sheridan's house to feed Gracie, Ally, Mittens, and Forest
6:45 a.m. drove back home with a few more mosquito bites and got back in bed
7:50 a.m. woke up with the sun shining in my eyes telling me to wake up
9:00 a.m. finally made it to work a little late
noon went to a lunch benefiting the Oklahoma School for the Deaf and Blind
12:15 p.m. regretted that hot dog w/ onions, cheese, mustard and ketchup, chips, and cookie haha
12:50 p.m. listening to "A Fine Frenzy" Pandora station and looking at websites i can't afford

here are a few things that caught my eye.......


from Anthropologie 


 

Orwell Clutch - Silver Alligator Purse

 

 Origami Crane Necklace (first affordable item I've posted)




in other news, i'm ready for a long holiday weekend with my parents.

good food, good drinks, good company

No comments: