Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Dressy Situation

My bestie, Jocelyn, is coming in from LA for the holiday and we are going to Dallas for a New Year's Eve celebration. I've been on the hunt for a dress that can top last year's but I don't think I'll find it. In the mean time, I found this realllllly cute, casual, & flirty dress that I would love to have for every day wear.

by Smith and Butler


I also found this amazing find at Collectibles, Etc. in Oklahoma City. The owner, Gwen, had just gotten it in and let me be the first to see it. I fell in love immediately and purchased it for an awesome $35. I love the  elephant print and matching belt to finish it off!



And finally, the Spring 2011 Collection by Lauren Moffatt is so refreshing and sweet!
This is just a sample of her amazing designs







No comments: